January 24, 2010

New Photos!

Tim repainted and hung these two shelves. Lots of little animals needed a place to go!

Curious George is slowly taking over. Apparently this was Tim's plan all along...
I do love the original watercolor print that we framed!

New glider we bought - very comfy! I know I'll be spending a lot of time in that chair!
The fabric on the back of the chair is for curtains that I'll make one of these days. It matches the wall color almost exactly with little white dots.
We've been collecting little animals from the craft store - put magnets on the back so we could put them on the closet door.


The color inspiration for the room :)


We love the safari animal prints from Tim's sisters, Sarah and Laura.



Week 27 day 6 (if you think I look miserable it's because I've been blowing my nose for 3 days straight)
Tim is currently in the process of repainting the dresser and the desk that will be used as a changing table. Curious George is making his way onto those two pieces also...I should have seen it coming!

1 comment:

  1. wow baby is so big! i love all the decorations so far, can't wait to see it in person!!

    ReplyDelete