Tim headed off to Boston today with his dad to hear/see Matt play with the Boston Symphony. (Very cool!) As much as I know taking a baby to a concert is a bad idea, I was a little bummed not to go too. But today turned out to be a pretty nice day. The weather was gor-geous!!
Isabelle fell asleep after lunch and rather than use that time to clean the kitchen or sort the entire week's worth of mail on the dining room table, I decided to sew. I saw this awesome tutorial on Prudent Baby this week and had just put an old shirt in the sewing pile to make something for Isabelle. So I got to work. She, of course, woke up before I was done so onto a blanket next to the sewing machine she went. All was good until she decided she either didn't like the sound of my sewing machine or she didn't like that I wasn't paying attention to her. Crying...tears...sort of like when I play violin or viola for her. (That's another story for another day....actually that is the story...it makes me a little sad...) Anyway, she liked it much better sitting on my lap while I sewed so she could see what I was doing.
So, a shirt that I bought at CVS on the way to a UMD football game during my sophomore year because I was too cheep to walk across the street and buy a more expensive shirt from the Book Exchange is now an adorable little dress on my chubby little girl.

Don't you just want to take a bite out of those chubby little arms?? More adorable pictures from our afternoon on the lawn as soon as my camera decides to actually load them onto my computer...
Here we go...
Strike a pose!
There is shirring around the waist too but you can't see it in the pictures.
I'm so excited I figured out how to make elastic thread work in my sewing machine.
Oh the possibilities I now have!!!
Oh you want to see more pictures? OK!! :)






CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete:-) Maria