October 11, 2009

Horray for elastic pants!!

I never thought I'd ever be so excited about wearing elastic waist pants, but they are by far the most comfortable pants I've ever worn! (At least in the past few weeks :) ) I got a couple belly bands (a tube top type thing you put around your waist/hips so you can keep wearing non-maternity pants for a while) which have been great! But thanks to Jen who is letting me borrow her maternity clothes (!!!!) I now have more very comfortable pants to wear on a regular basis!

We've also graduated from buying two gallons of milk at a time to three....mostly because next to water, I can't seem to drink enough milk lately! It's really starting to look like a cow might be a good idea for us.... I wonder how our neighbors would feel about that.

Well, that's all my pregnancy musings for this beautiful fall day :)

4 comments:

  1. i thought those looked like elastic waist pants in your picture ahaha. we should find some stirrup pants for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that relaxed fit is so soothing...carry on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, baby! And with the tapered leg on most maternity pants, they're really something. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a milk addiction in my first trimester too! how funny ... I also craved hamburgers for awhile. I read or heard that what you're craving is something your body needs, so at least milk isn't bad for you! Hamburgers on the other hand , hahaha

    ReplyDelete